Spring Break Team Chess Camps
April 10th - 14th, 17th/18th
PS 111, 440 West 53rd Street
About Team Training Camps:
A unique Team-First camp training approach dedicated to building and preparing teams for City, State & National Competitions. Camps will be run by team coaches and include inter school competitions, small group work, rated game play, pointed lectures and much more.
* Lunch & snack included.
- 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
- 9:00 - 9:45 - Gather & Social Play
- 9:45 - 11:30 - Team Groupings, Lessons & Structured Play
- 11:30 - 1:00 - Lunch, Yard Play, Social Chess Play, Individual Coaching Opportunities.
- 1:00 - 3:30 - Lesson and Serious Matches (Inter School Play)
- 3:30 - 4:30 - Snack, Yard Play, Social Chess Play
- 4:30 - 5:00 - Pick-up
- 5:00 - 6:00 - Late pickup ($15 at drop off)